31 October 2018

Word Counter - Count Words & Character | DigiWorks Tool

Start typing, or copy and paste your document below...

0 words | 0 characters.

Knowing word and character counts are really important. Be it an essay, or a book, or academic writing or a blog article. Being a blogger I find myself using Word Counters all the time. So I created one for myself and my fellow blogger.

Tip: Bookmark this tool to save time.

To start, simply write or paste the text into the text areas and watch the results appear immediately. You can also clear your text anytime you want by clicking on Reset.

Code Reference: word counter ⚬ reset

1 comment:

  1. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... Keyword suggestion

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts